Friday, December 19, 2014
Thursday, December 18, 2014
Monday, December 15, 2014
Red Velvet White Chocolate Chip Cookies
Yield: 3½ - 4 dozen small cookies.
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter
- 1 egg (I think next time I will do 2 eggs for extra moistness)
- 1 box Red Velvet Cake Mix
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350*F.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, cream butter until light & fluffy. Add egg & blend. Scrape bowl.
- Add Red Velvet Cake Mix & flour, slowly, until incorporated. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Spoon dough into balls & place onto a greased or parchment lined baking sheet. Bake 9-10 minutes.
Monday, December 1, 2014
Wednesday, November 26, 2014
Tuesday, November 25, 2014
Today on Style by Yvonne not only are we making something super exciting my mom Shellye is making an appearance. We went to a super fun class over at our Local Home Depot and we learned tips and tricks on how to make our own Marquee Sign.
Click the link below for step by step instructions: